About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Itching to Scrapbook...

Now that Eden is four and another year has gone by, I am itching to get to work once again on updating her & Jasmine's scrapbooks. All things considered I am pretty pleased with how well I've been at keeping up with the scrapbooking thing. I have two scrapbooks per child (One for me to record their lives & one that is to be a gift from me to them when they are old enough to care.) Both are up-to-date as of their birthdays last year and now I am fully loaded with the photos & mementos needed to put another year in each of these books. That's pretty much how things run in my life. Instead of doing things a little at a time, I save up and complete the task in one big chunk! It's how I clean my house too and I really do prefer it this way. So this weekend while my hubby shoots virtual targets with his good friend, A, on the Playstation3, I will be pluggin' away (probably putting my back out) lovingly arranging each page in an aesthetically pleasing configuration that perhaps I will be the only one going nuts over. I can't wait to get started!

No comments: