About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Huckabee interview with Kathy Ireland


I never really knew much about models, but when I was young Kathy Ireland was always a favorite with me, my brother & cousin. I was very delighted when I recently learned of her faith & her pro-life views. In an interview with Mike Huckabee, she expresses one of the most articulate pro-life arguments I've heard. I thought it was worth sharing.

Watch the Huckabee/Kathy Ireland Interview Here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOP 5 States with the most Mike Huckabee 2012 Fans are:

1) Florida
2) Texas
3) Ohio
4) California
5) Georgia

http://www.huckapedia.webs.com

How does your home state rank?
Top 10? Top 20? Top 30?...
Click the link above to find out.

Mike Huckabee is the most pro-life Presidential Candidate in a century. We need him as our next United States President in 2012.

It's great to see Kathy Ireland's pro-life comments on the Huckabee TV show. Hope to see her on the Huckabee show again.