About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dance Recital

Last night was Eden's Spring dance recital where she & her class performed a tap number called "I'm Special." It was so cute. Eden's been doing parts of it for us at home so Jasmine has become pretty familiar with it as well. In the middle of the show, between acts, Jasmine says (loudly in the hushed auditorium) "What are they gonna do? The special dance?" Eden did so well. She was a little hesitant but her shyness didn't stop her from doing a great job out there on that big stage! Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure of my little dancer. BTW: She loved being able to wear makeup. And as soon as she had the whole outfit, makeup & hair done she became a little doll. Notice her on the shoulder pose. I have several shots of her "posing" in a similar manner! I wish you all could have been there!


1 comment:

photoshop restoration and retouching said...

Absolutely very beautiful!! Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
restoration