About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Friday, April 30, 2010

"thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises"

"I will praise the LORD according to His righteousness,And will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High."
Psalm 7:17

"All the earth shall worship You And sing praises to You; They shall sing praises to Your name.  Selah"
Psalm 66:4 

"thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel." 
Psalm 22:3

There are certain worship songs that never fail to affect me.  They seem to somehow carry the Holy Spirit with them where ever they are sung.  Some would call them "anointed."   There seems to be no way to escape the LIFE that is in these songs.  Let us worship our Lord through these songs this morning...shall we?

 





No comments: