About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Decorating with Portraits

I started following Kristen Duke Photography a a few months ago because I think her photos are beautiful & they inspire me in my attempts at portrait photography.  She has been doing a series of posts about  how to decorate with portraits and asked for submissions.  Desiring to glean some insight from her experience, I sent her a couple photos of my living room & shared my decorating strategy & struggles.  She featured them today!  See what she had to say HERE.  Thanks Kristen...One of these days I'll dare to go BIG and get the large horizontal portrait you suggested! 

No comments: