About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Poetry


A Valentine's Day Poem to my Husband
by Gina K. 

I started a love poem to you today
It was as purty as could be.
But I couldn't make it say
Just what you mean to me
and how special we are together.

It said that we are like a poem;
that we are like a song.
It told of how much love we share
and how our relationship is so strong
that it makes the angels sing.

Such cliche's are meant for Hallmark
so I knew it wasn't right.
A poem about us should be different
Quirky, unexpected and light.
So here's to us...

You are peanut butter.
I am jelly.
Together we make one hell of a sandwich.

Happy Valentine's Day, my love!  :)