About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Before & After: Sweet Heart




Before (SOOC):



 After (edit):


I took this photo with my new Canon 5D Mark ii.  
Did the edit in Paint Shot Pro 9.

6 comments:

Heather said...

The background looks great in the edit. I really like the lighting and warmth!

Gina Kleinworth said...

So adorable! Love how the edit really has that wash of pink

Angel Rogers said...

I really like the look you have going here! Cute accessories and the red really makes the picture pop! If definitely needed the edit in this case!

Kristen said...

too cute!!

Unknown said...

Great edit! You did a great job on the background. And the lightening of the shot and color pop is perfect.

In Light of the Truth... said...

what a fun edit!