About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Before & After: Miss Jasmine Blue Eyes



Before (SOOC):

After (edit): 




Photo taken with my Canon 5d Markii.  Edit done in Paint Shop Pro 9.


1. Adjusted Brightness/Contrast.
2. Ran unsharp mask.
3. Adjusted Color Balance.
4. Copyed & Pasted new layer.
5. In background layer I adjusted Gamma Correction & Upped Saturation level.
6. In raster layer I used eraser tool on eyes.
7. Merged layers (flattened)

5 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a cutie- that edit came out great. I love her eyes!!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

This is just so clean and crisp! Love her baby blues.

Snapshotsofhappiness said...

Very nice!

Angel Rogers said...

Very nice edit and cute expression.

Anita Johnson said...

This is beautiful...love the sparkle in her eyes...and now I have camera envy. I was wondering what your camera was before and if you noticed a big change when you bought the Canon 5d. I have an entry level Canon and think about a better one more than I care to admit!