About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm Dreaming...

I'm dreaming...

...of using my camera to preserve the precious fleeting moments of life.
...of capturing the inner beauty of people as well as documenting their outer beauty.
...of making people feel good about themselves while photographing them.
...of giving people something to treasure for years to come.

I'm dreaming...

...of taking photos completely on manual all of the time.
...of being creative with my photography in new ways.
...of saying, "I'm a photographer" when people ask, "What do you do for a living?"
...of feeling confident in my ability to take photos for others that they will be excited to hang on their wall.

I'm dreaming...

...of investing in more photographic equipment.
...of starting my own business.
...of making money doing what I love.

I'm dreaming...

And here is why.   My new Canon 5D Mark ii.   *smile/excited squeal*

2 comments:

Anita Johnson said...

Officially jealous. (-:

fullofgracex9 said...

woot woot!!!!! Oh how I hope to develop my skills at some point to justify one...thinking senior pictures in 2015...need to learn how to ultilize my T2i to its fullest potential first! Best wishes. I'll be looking forward to seeing more fabulous photos!