About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Jasmine's Family

It is fun to watch a child develop artistically.  Jasmine is 3 1/2 and it is fun to see her style emerging.  She recently drew pictures of each of us and I thought it would be fun to scan them just like I did with Eden's drawings a couple years ago and then post them here for posterity.

Daddy 
(The round things are his knees.  And she was excited to point out that daddy's "shave is purple!" He was wondering why he has an extra nose hole.  She didn't have an explanation.)


Mommy 
 (I don't have knees.  Or a nose.)
 

Eden
(Her knees are also pretty prominent, I guess.)


Jasmine
(Her self-portrait is just lovely.  She laughed and said, "I look silly!")


Acacia
(Notice how baby sister has no hair and is noticeably smaller than the rest of us.)


So cute.  :)


2 comments:

Golden Flower said...

Dam Cute enjoyed a lot remembered by childhood...

"Remember that being a success without happiness is meaningless."

http://malenadugroup.blogspot.com/

Cheap Software said...

what a cute little girl.she reminds me of my niece..

Tacoma Homes |
Cheap Software |
Windows 7