About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Sister's Wedding

Well, I'm home after a long weekend of preparing, celebrating & cleaning up after my little sister's wedding and I am exhausted!  I was the maid of honor so I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off taking care of all the little details.  As such I took precious few photos of the day myself.  But I am happy for the ones I did get and I am anxious to see and enjoy the ones that the photographer took while I did what I needed to do!  Anyway of the few photos I did take, I got a couple that I really liked and wanted to share them. Then I'm off to bed!



No comments: