About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Before & After: Love is in the air

So I had two engagement shoots this week and love was definetly in the air!  I think if I were to specialize in any particular aspect of photography I would totally pick engagement shoots because it is just so lovely to be let into the love & excitement of a couple looking toward a life together and being allowed to capture the private moments, the looks, the personality of their love.  Plus...they are so willing & able to play along with me. (unlike children!) *wink*  Anyway...I had a hard time choosing which photo to share but I finally settled on this one because I really like and the edit was less subtle than some of the others.  I took it using my Canon Rebel XT & edited it in Paint Shop Pro 9.



Before (SOOC):

After (edit):

8 comments:

Excellent Parent said...

oh HOT

Snapshotsofhappiness said...

Nice! I looked at your sneak peak and they are all gorgeous! Love them all.

Julie said...

Wow...this is one of my faves!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS.. the edit is perfect, and what a kiss!! ;)

Ewa said...

oh, WOW, and again WOW!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting! I love your site, and your quote up top!
This shot is really, really great.

Mommy2Four said...

Love the emotion! Great shot!

irfan shahid said...

great love for me