About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Love that Shot: Faces

Found a new photography blog called Love that Shot and decided to enter one of my smash the cake photos of Acacia in their Link-Up...this week's judges are Angie & Amy from I Heart Faces!  Kind of fun! 


For this photo, I set up a backdrop in her room, I bounced my flash off her white wall for better light.  In processing I selected & darkened the background in brightness/contrast and softened it a little bit.  I upped contrast on the baby a tad and slight sharpening.

No comments: