About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Before & After: Guitar


 
Before (SOOC):

After (edit): 

I took this with Canon Rebel; edited it in Paint Shop Pro 9.  I adjusted brightness/contrast.  Unsharp Mask;  Desat 65%.  Adjusted color balance.  Added personal Vignette.

6 comments:

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

I love the subtle colours in your edit from the jeans and the richness of the wood from the guitar. Great edit.

Liz said...

This is a great edit.

Excellent Parent said...

ohhhhh rad

Mommy2Four said...

oh neat.....i love this one!

Mama Monkey said...

fabulous edit!

Blondie's Abode said...

Very nice edit! You really brought the guitar to life.