About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Before & After: The Dress

This week's photo was one I took several weeks ago when I went with my sister for one of her wedding dress fittings.  Since we didn't want photos of her in her dress all over before the big day I didn't post them here...but now that she's officially a Mrs.  I guess I can share!  :)



Before (SOOC):

After (edit):

I took this photo with my Canon Rebel XT and edited it in Paint Shop Pro.

7 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE the edit - it feels so photojournalistic!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Really well done! Don't you just love the canon?! The b&w effect suits it so well, too. I totally agree that it's a great photojournalistic effect!

Maura said...

Love this shot! Great edit!

Snapshotsofhappiness said...

Beautiful dress and edit.

Unknown said...

WOW, I love your edit,beautiful in black and white

Anita Johnson said...

Excellent in black and white!

Kristen Laudick said...

Love it! Great edit!