About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Before & After: Daddy Love



Before (SOOC):



After (Edit):

Taken with my Canon Rebel XT & edited in Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very sweet, love the edit it really showcases the mood of the subjects!

Mommy2Four said...

Awww....what a sweet capture! Very cute b&W

Katie said...

Awww, this is so incredibly sweet!!

K Soucy said...

Great composition. I love how it looks in black and white. Try sepia too.

koreen (aka: winn) said...

It looks great!