About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My sister is engaged...

...and I got to take their engagement photos!

Here are a few of my favorites...

Jill & Vaughn



To see full gallery go HERE.

1 comment:

Anita Johnson said...

This must be the time of year for engagements as our son proposed to his girlfriend over the weekend too. Not wanting to be the overwhelming mother in law, I held back until Ally asked...would you mind taking a few pictures? Are you kidding me? That camera was around my neck quicker than you can say, "I do!" Your photos are beautiful...I put a few on my blog too!
Congrats to the happy couple!