About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. What is one food you could eat everyday?

Pizza...

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
Nope...from K til graduation I was going to be a teacher.  I went to college majored in Secondary Education.  Two years in I totally changed my mind and changed my major.  So...  But I am starting to homeschool my daughter here in the fall so in a way I guess I'm going to teach after all.  I just won't get paid for it.

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?

I wish I had been a foreign exchange student to Denmark.  I wanted to but it cost a lot and so my parents didn't want to pay for it and I was too scared to push for it so it didn't happen but I always wish I had.

4. What color are your kitchen walls?
"ginger"

5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
Not really...but in junior high I listened to a lot of country & I had a cassette tape "Heart of Rock" that I listened to over & over.  I loved "Let's Hear it for the Boy" by Deniece Williams for awhile.  And "She's in Love with the Boy" by Trisha Yearwood.   

No comments: