About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Friday, July 2, 2010

The Blessed "Grateful Giveaway" Winner

And the winner is...Ryan!  
Congrats!

You are indeed one blessed man...
You are a person of character & integrity.
A wonderful role model for your students.
A loving husband with a wife who is beautiful inside & out.
Your child(ren) are quite blessed to have you for a father
and your parents to have you for a son.
You are (and have always been) very special to me, as well.
Thank you for the ways in which you have enriched & blessed my life.

I pray that you continue to serve your Heavenly Father with a full & pure heart and your family with authority & wisdom. 
I pray that your passion for Jesus & doing what is right only intensifies with time.  
I pray that God will open your eyes to the opportunities He has placed in your life 
and that you will continue living with a grateful heart & a willingness to pay it forward!

Love & Blessings. :)
Gina  

No comments: