About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My love & me

So...since I had all those photos of the girls I thought it would be nice to get some similar ones of Russ & me.  (I'm considering making a collage of them to display.)  I set up my tripod & focused where I wanted and then Eden stood on a step stool, looked through the lens, told us whether or not we were in the shot and then pushed the button.  It was fantastic.  When she gets a little older I think she'll make an excellent assistant for me when I start my own photography business. ;)    Don't you think she did great?

 
 

No comments: