- I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
I've been tagged.
Tiffany from A Moment Cherished has tagged me. For this particular tag we are required to write a list of 7 things about ourselves and then tag 7 more people. So here I go...
1) I spent the entire day reading. This morning, I finally finished a 264 page book that I've been working on for over two weeks and then read an entire 329 page novel this afternoon. I could easily read a novel a day if there were no other demands on my time.
2) I am basically anti-pet. I don't like how cats shed, scratch & purr (yeah a cat purring annoys me). I don't like how jumpy, yappy, slobbery & sniffy dogs are. Plus I can't stand to see a loved animal die.
3) When I was in high school I used to believe that I'd end up married to a pastor...but so far there has been no such calling on our lives (and I'm relieved about that.)
4) There have been days when I've wondered if God could possibly want me to be the mother of a large family (5+ kids) but most days I wonder if I'm in over my head with the ones I have. My current position is that I'm content with three but I'm open to the possibility of more. I don't think I'm cut out to be responsible for more kids and I selfishly want to pursue personal goals that don't involve babies or young children. We'll see if another kid is in my future...in the future. For now I'll just enjoy the three sweet girls I have.
5) I went to a hearing specialist when I was a teenager because I had experienced some hearing loss. We learned that it was a one time trauma loss and not gradual hearing loss (which was good). Also, it was at this appointment that I learned of the "wart" inside my nose.
6) If I were ever to move from where I live now (where we live because of proximity to family, which is very important to us) to a place of our own choosing, I would move to Arizona. None of the other states really interest me that much and I would really like to live somewhere where it rarely, if ever, gets cold. I hate snow & ice & freezing temps.
7) I once failed a class because the professor accused me of plagiarism (it was entirely unintentional on my part) on the final paper (which took me days of agonizing torture to write). But when I retook the class the next year (with the same professor) I got an A+ on the final paper (which I wrote in one afternoon (at the last minute.))
Okay so there are my 7 things. Now it's your turn...Proud Mom, Brooke, Shay, Meanma, Karalyn, Sixbehrs, and Mandie. You've been tagged. Can't wait to read your lists.