About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

This week's Thursday Thunks

Thursday Thunks for April 2nd:

1. Did you play any April Fools jokes on anyone or have a joke played on you?


Not this year. Personally, I hate April Fools Day. It's exhausting not being able to trust people. A holiday dedicated to lying seems to be pretty dumb. I admit that I have a problem with taking things too seriously sometimes but I just don't deal well with practical jokes. They make me uncomfortable.

2. If you could be on any non-reality TV show as a guest star or star, which one would it be and why?


I think it would be fun to be on set of any tv show but I think I would rather be on a sitcom than a drama. Maybe 'Scrubs' or 'The Office' since those are a couple of the shows that I've enjoyed watching recently. I think I would enjoy the actors from 'Scrubs' quite a bit and I think that it would take very little acting for me to act uncomfortable around Michael Scott and his inappropriate jokes on 'The Office.'

3. Do you crack your knuckles?

Not so much cracking my knuckles as popping my fingers & toes.

4. If you remember your first day of kindergarten, were you scared or excited? If you have kids or grandkids, were they scared or excited?


I don't remember. I only remember snippets of Kindergarten. If I was anything then like I am now...probably a little of both.

5. If you are in the shower, hear the fire alarm going off and smell smoke/see flames, will you just run out of the house with a towel on or grab some clothes & dress as you run out?

Depends if my clothes are handy or if I have to go find some. And it depends how serious & close the smoke/flames seem to be. (This is the kind of question that makes me forget whether or not I've washed my hair yet.)

6. Last week the Thursday Thunkers asked about your Daddy (twice), so this week tell us a little about your Mom.


What to say about my mom? She loves her family probably more than any other thing in this world but sometimes she struggles with how to show us how important we are to her. She is very smart & clever. And even though we often have our struggles with her, we would all be lost without her in our lives. I love you, Mom.

7. Which search engine do you use most often?

Google

8. Did you participate in
Earth Hour?

No. I think Earth Hour is a joke.


9. What was the last new-to-you movie you watched? Was it in the theater or on DVD? Was it good?


Last night I watched "Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day" on Dvd. I enjoyed it.

10. If you do something embarrassing, do you laugh it off, or sit & worry about it?

Depends how embarrassing it is but I would say that more often than not I worry about it. There are still a couple of embarrassing things that I said in my college days that I still think about.

11. Where is your favorite spot in your home to sit & relax?

I enjoy sitting in my chair by the window when the sun is shining in on me and relaxing as I just watch the outdoors.


2 comments:

Kimber said...

I LOVE that movie! Excellent answers! You have a beautiful family BTW. :) Thanks for playing.

Ria said...

Great answers - love the two old pics!