About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tasting the rainbow


So lately Jasmine has been going through what I call her Pica stage of munching on whatever she fancies. For example the other day I bought a new DVD where the plastic case was slid into an outer cardboard case. I hadn't even opened it yet (it was still in its cellophane wrapper) when I discovered that Jasmine had torn the wrapper & chewed off the corner of the box. Needless to say I wasn't very happy. Next day she threw a fit because she had chewed the corner off a box I was sending to my sister-in-law and I wouldn't let her move on to the rest of the box! Anyway--the kicker was the other day when I went to change her not-so-savory diaper and discovered a colorful array of crayon shavings...it looked like she tasted the rainbow! Oh, what am I going to do with her?

1 comment:

Jamimania said...

ha ha. Oh wow! She will inevitably outgrow this behavior, so be encouraged! :) I had to laugh at "taste the rainbow" that's pretty genious. My kids are teenagers so they don't chew on things anymore, but they do lots of stuff that is at least as irritating if not more. :) My little YorkiePoo, however, chewed through the power cord for my husband's computer a while back. Needless to say, he was not impressed. Thanks for stoppin' by my page, and I appreciate your comment. Nice to know that there are other Christians out there feelin' what I'm feelin'. :)