About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Me & My Camera

A few photos of me & my cameras through the years. (I guess I don't have any of me with my camera during the high school years. Hard to do when all the pictures I have were taken with my camera.)

1984
(Actually, I don't know if I'm pretending to take a picture or if it just looks like it but either way I'm working on muscle memory, right?)


2001 (My 21st birthday)


2006
(Russ' Uncle's wedding)


2007 (My sister-in-law's college graduation)


2008
(Eden's 3rd birthday)

No comments: