Another Thursday Thunks to get me back in the blog.
1. Are you a celebrity news junkie?
I occasionally click on the MSN celebrity news links and I enjoy scanning the magazine headlines whenever I'm waiting in the check out line at Walmart but I wouldn't call myself a junkie. I just don't care that much.
2. Have you or anyone in your family ever had braces?
I have never had braces. My sister did. My husband did. I had many forms of retainers but my parents decided that they didn't feel braces were worth the money for me.
3. Name 4 things in your garage that you don't think anyone else has in theirs.
Hmm..I don't think there is anything unusual and ungaragy in my garage. But I'd be happy to list 4 things I have in my garage as common as they may be. Probably the most uncommon thing in my garage at the moment is a kitchen's worth of brand new unfinished oak cabinets. (Maybe before long they'll end up in the kitchen where they belong.) I have two large strollers & a car seat in my garage. I have a large inflateable boat in my garage that my husband found in a ditch last summer and brought home. And I have a unused water softener in my garage.
4. Do you order Girl Scout cookies?
I ordered some once four years ago from a neighbor girl. So I guess the answer would be--not unless guilted into it.
5. If you have a cat or a dog, what brand of dog/cat food do you feed them?
Usually whatever is cheapest. (I don't love my cat that much, I guess.)
6. When you cook, do you use measuring cups/spoons?
Yep...I'm a measurer.
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, how many sand castles would you build?
8. Whats one thing you own too many of?
9. If given the chance to go to the moon, would you?
I'd like to think I would but I'm guessing that my claustrophobia and fear of extraterrestrial travel would keep me firmly on earth.
10. Talk radio - listen or not?
A little...mostly Christian.
11. When you put silverware in the dishwasher or in the drainer to dry, do you put the handles up or down?
I put the handles down but my husband puts them up. Makes for a lack of continuity.
12. Video Games for kids - good or not?
13. Share a website with us.
www.bookmooch.com It allows you to give away books you don't want and recieve books you do. The only cost is the price of shipping the unwanted books to someone who wants them. I love it!
14. Water - bottle or tap?
I already answered this question on a previous Thursday Thunks...See my answer here.
15. Have you ever eaten a giant jawbreaker, the ones that are the size of the palm of your hand, all the way to the end?
No, I have not.