About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

You know you spend too much time in bloggy land when...

...your dreams feature bloggers you've never met IRL.

Last night I dreamt that I ran into Mama M. while leaving a store in SD and I struck up a conversation with her. 

BTW...she was very nice.  :)

1 comment:

Anita Johnson said...

Ok, I haven't had a dream about blog friends, but I sometimes have told a fun story about one and then stumbled over how to say I know them...an internet friend, a blog buddy...what? Now if we ever have blogger nightmares, then we really are in trouble!