About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Consider this...

As I've mentioned before, my bloggy friend, Tiffany and her husband Jim over at A Moment Cherished are in the process of adopting a baby from Ethiopia.  She is currently hosting a fundraiser-Ipod giveaway on her blog to help raise the much needed money to bring their child home.  I want to help them in any way I can so I am requesting that you please hop on over to Tiffany's blog, read their story and prayerfully consider donating to their adoption.


"What we do in life echoes in eternity"  
-Gladiator

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You amaze me, gin! Thank you. You and your husband have been such a huge encouragement to our family. Thank you!