About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Before & After--"Marbles"



Before (SOOC):



After (Edited):


I have a Canon Rebel XT and edit using Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9.

7 comments:

Donna said...

I'm a former PSP user (loved it!) Got a Mac computer and was forced to learn photoshop. Anyway, I really like the texture you used in your edit. I never knew how to use textures in PSP. Looks like you've mastered it!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Courtney said...

What a cool pic! Love the texture. Great edit!

cooperkelly4 said...

love the close up!

Snapshotsofhappiness said...

Nice texture. I love the color.

Tiffany said...

Ooh I love your composition, and I love the use f texture in your edit - great!

Heather said...

oh i love the texture!

The Mommy said...

I love the feel of the second one. Great shot and awesome colors:)