About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Lil' Eagle


I recently sent an update to the alumni association of my alma mater to inform them of Acacia's recent arrival into our family. Today when I got the mail I was delighted to find a 'congrats' from them and a sweet little pair of CSC socks for my "Lil' Eagle"! I was pretty impressed at the gesture. As many alumni as there are I would think that the expense would add up. At any rate I just wanted to give a public shout out to my favorite college and say, 'Thanks Chadron State! You're still the best. My little girl will wear her CSC socks with Lil' Eagle pride. :)

1 comment:

ProudMom said...

Hmm...you may have motivated me to send some updates of my own to the alumni association... :)