About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Acacia's 1st Photo Shoot

Last Friday I had my first mother/daughter photo shoot with Acacia. It was fun. I don't think it was my best work ever but I had fun and my baby is pretty cute so I'm satisfied. Here are a few of my favorites. You can view more HERE.





1 comment:

ProudMom said...

I love them! I especially love the ones that have the "cool" look...like in the 2nd picture here on your blog. What a great effect! And what a willing subject you have! :)