About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Allo Monster Mash

So, someone in Russ' company took pictures of the people in his office & made their own Jib Jab video. So funny...Russ is a very attractive dracula! ;)

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thank you for your sweet, kind words regarding my photos! The link to my photography website was broken, but I fixed it. Just go to my left sidebar and click on the photo that says Frozen Moments {photography}. Should work for you now! {grin)

And this is too funny! Looks like they all got into it! lol