About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm rocking my baby 'cause babies don't keep

"The cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow
But children grow up as I've learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs; Dust go to sleep!
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."

- Ruth Hulbert Hamilton


4 comments:

ProudMom said...

So sweet...so true...thanks for the reminder...

Tiffany said...

I love that poem. It brings tears to my eyes. ANd you have captured the perfect photo to go with it. Enjoy every moment with your sweet babe.

Shay said...

Love it!

Sarah said...

Such sweet words!