About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jasmine's 1st Dance Class

Today was the first dance class of the season & Jasmine's first ever. I have the girls in the same class this year which is nice for me and them. Jasmine was so excited. She kept saying she couldn't wait and when we got there, as soon as her shoes were on she was in the studio without even a second glance back at mama. My mom got them new matching pink outfits to wear and they looked adorable! I think it's going to be a fun year for them.



No comments: