About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Monday, September 28, 2009

First Smiles


Acacia smiled at me yesterday for the first time & today I caught it on my camera! They aren't the best focused pictures but I was just happy to have caught the smile!











In way of update...she's doing wonderfully! They are going to finish off her antibiotic and then she gets to come home. Currently looking like Wednesday morning. So excited!

More photos here.

1 comment:

Amy Campion said...

Congratulations! Coming home is the best. We celebrate Rhyse's birthday, and the day she came home from the nicu. Still, 6yrs later. :)
So glad to hear she is doing well! Wednesday is soon!