About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Blog Changes

So I changed the look of my blog a little...using a fabulous background from Scrappinblogs. I decided that my blog was a little too dark considering Spring is well on its way. I'll probably give my blog a more extensive make-over in the future (change can be nice) but for now I feel happy just to have tweaked it in this small way. BTW...I have been very sad by the blogging dry spell I've encountered among those whose blogs I love to follow. It seems every one has been neglecting their blogs. I hope I can expect this to change soon. I need something to read, friends! I love keeping up with your lives and hearing your thoughts.

1 comment:

ProudMom said...

Blogging dry spell...yes. It makes me sad too. That I've entered a dry spell...and that everyone else has too. Sometimes I just feel "blah"...and that's not worth blogging about! :) Maybe if I blog happy blog thoughts, it will improve my attitude! :) Maybe when summer hits...for good. :)