About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Watchman on the Web

Hey everyone! My dad has been writing a newsletter for several years now containing spiritual lessons that he has learned and chosen to share. I have always found them very insightful and inspiring. As a result I have encouraged him to start posting them in a blog and he has! Please check out his new blog 'The Watchman Chronicles' and may the Holy Spirit bless you in doing so.

No comments: