About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

W. Buffalo vs. Lion with special appearance by Crocodile

I watched this video today and found it fascinating and thought I'd share. It's kind of long (8.5 min) and starts out slow (if you want you could start at just under 2 min) but is worth watching. It is a battle for a baby water buffalo between the water buffaloes and lions with a couple of crocodiles getting in on the action. God's creatures are amazing!

1 comment:

Shay said...

That is a pretty cool movie. Thanks for sharing