About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A couple tags...finally completed!

A couple (maybe even several) weeks ago I got two tags. One from Sam on his blog Dwell & Cultivate. (One of the only blogs of a person I've never met that I read on a regular basis.) And one from Phae. I decided to fulfill my taggings in one blog today. Below are the rules for Sam's tag. And below that is Phae's tag (8 things).
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share seven random or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven others and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each of the other people know by commenting on their blogs.
Here are seven random or weird facts about myself:

1) I don't like tomatoes.
2) I like the letter 'K' better than the letter 'C'.
3) I dislike the color orange, except in sunsets.
4) I was a history minor in college but can't remember squat about history.
5) I eat my meals one entree at a time, saving the best for last.
6) I wish I could have taken gymnastics or dance as a child.
7) I have a wart inside my nose.

-----------------------------------------------

8 TV Shows I watch:
1) The Cosby Show
2) Everybody Loves Raymond
3) The Simpsons
4) Scrubs (Thanks to Jordan introducing me to them last weekend)
5) ....I don't have television so I only watch Dvds.

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1) Olive Garden
2) Chic-Fil-A
3) PF Changs
4) The Outback
5) Beau Jo's
6) Ruby Tuesday
7) Jamba Juice (does that count as a restaurant?)
8) The Emporium

8 Things that happened today:
1) Jasmine threw a temper tantrum in Kmart.
2) Eden had dance class.
3) I ate at Quiznos.
4) I saw a huge, weird bird in the field by our house and tried to take a picture of it. (It may have been a goose.)
5) I got 3 Christmas cards in the mail.
6) I put away some clean laundry.
7) I ignored 2 phone calls from FFFF.
8) The thermostat in our van reported an outdoor temperature of 10 degrees.

8 things I look forward to:
1) Christmas Eve.
2) Finishing my Christmas video.
3) My photography lighting class.
4) Seeing my best friend pregnant.
5) My next meal.
6) Remodeling my house.
7) Traveling.
8) The rapture.

8 things on my wishlist:
1) A Speedlite flash for my Canon Rebel.
2) A slide scanner.
3) A dining room.
4) To find my original wedding ring.
5) Storage space.
6) A trip to someplace tropical.
7) To see our nation turn back to God.
8) To see my savior face to face.

8 people I tag today:
I am not going to tag anyone today...if you feel like answering the call of the tag then consider yourself tagged but I'm not going to drag anyone into this. (This time, anyway!)

No comments: