About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I Heart Faces: "Sun Flare"




This week I chose this photo of my mom with my girls.  I think the colors are beautiful and the sun feels so warm, but what I really love about it is how you can see the love in my mom's expression.  She always says that she is happiest and the most herself when surrounded by her grandkids.  Can you see it like I can?

I love you, Mom!

3 comments:

Eliz Alex said...

wonderful family photo. Love it!

Lori Romano said...

Aww! What a beautiful shot Gina! Such emotion! Your mom must love this one!

Unknown said...

I love Grandmas so much. This is a special picture.