About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Before & After: Cup o' Cacia




Before (SOOC):


After (edit):

Taken with Canon 5D Markii; edit done in Paint Shop Pro 9.

4 comments:

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Such a sweet soft edit!

Sandra Collins said...

love the edit the whole thing just seems so much brighter - beautiful little girl

Kristin said...

what a cute shot!! Love the edit!

R and J Studios said...

very cute photo! whatever you did to remove the distracting item on the left is much better (crop or clone, maybe both! lol)