About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Photo Freak Assignment: "The Almost Kiss"

Okay...so PhotoFreak wants us to show off our photos of the "almost kiss"  This is mine.  It is a photo I took in July of my sister & her fiance' during their engagement shoot.  Be sure to head on over to Photo Freak's blog to see the other "almost kisses" and maybe add one of your own!

1 comment:

Excellent Parent said...

ohhhhhhhhh, I love it, the way she is against the wall and the fingers! very nice!