About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Monday, February 22, 2010

I Heart Faces: "Hands On"


"Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and praise the LORD." 
Psalm 134:2 NIV
 


Click on the heart above for other great entries...or click here for a few more of my favorite hand pics.

13 comments:

Courtney Brake said...

Great picture - so different!
Your children are beautiful too :)

Pics by Mic said...

Beautifully done! Very inspiring work!

dsr said...

I love the feeling of motion in this one! And gorgeous color too!

Evette Mendisabal said...

I like the movement in your capture. It adds a different feel than other photo's I have looked at this week. Nicely done.

Joy Taylor said...

wow, i like them all

Lena said...

Cool shot! Very ethereal. Nicely done.

CapturedbyTrisha said...

Love these! The first is my fav!

Jan said...

Love the motion!!

Anita Johnson said...

Very nice, love the verse with it too! I had a photo of hands in worship too that I liked very much, but used another...I'm glad you picked this one as your entry.

Jean Smith said...

i am a huge fan of movement in images. i LOVE it.

FiftyCentLove said...

very COOL!

Unknown said...

Creative AND gorgeous!

JoLyn said...

Very cool shot. I love your other hand photos too.

Thanks for visiting my photo blog. You have a great site here--such cute babies!