About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another Photo Edit

Another Before/After Photo Edit hop from Pixel Perfect!  This time I'll show off one I just completed a couple days ago.  I use Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9.

Before:


After:

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love, love, love your first edit, I love the contrast if her green sweater against the red barn board! It makes for some really interesting textures,and is so appealing to the eye! Great edit!

Lisa said...

I love the color edit!

Heather said...

I love this photo, it is so darling! The second edit is so cool and I love that wall!!

Snapshotsofhappiness said...

Love the colored edit but I am a huge fan of color!

Pixel Perfect said...

I love the location of this shot and the pop of red in the first edit! Great work! Thank you for participating!

Monica

Julie said...

Love it!! I'm a sucker for old red barn wood!! Great edit!

Jamie H said...

I honestly can't decide which edit I like better!