About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

10 Things I miss now that I'm a mom.

This is a list of ten things that I miss now that I'm a mom (Those of you who are also moms will understand and those of you who aren't, enjoy these things while you can!):

1) Peeing without an audience. 2) Drinking beverages without backwashed floaties. 3) Getting to eat my entire dessert myself. 4) Preparing an entire meal without stopping to "wipe a tooshie." 5) Taking long relaxing showers. 6) Eating an entire meal without getting up. 7) Making a "quick trip" to the store. 8) Having uninterrupted conversations with other adults. 9) Sleeping in. 10) Finishing what I start, the same day I start it.

Perhaps more later...or maybe I'll write about the ten things I enjoy about being a mom. We'll see how it goes. ;)


1 comment:

Shay said...

I LOVE this! Can I steal your idea?!?