About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Before & After: Cool in Blue



Before (SOOC):

After (Edit):


Photo taken with my Canon Rebel XT & edited with Paint Shop Pro 9.

5 comments:

Excellent Parent said...

NICE. I Love it

Anita Johnson said...

Very nice, she has America's Next Top Model moves already. Love the little pumpkin in your previous post too!

Charlene said...

You did a great job with the background. I like how you toned down the colors a bit too.

Tricia said...

Cute pic & nice edit!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Very nice! I love the blacked out background and the boost in contrast. So fresh!