About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Monday, March 22, 2010

I heart faces: "Focusing on Angles"

For this week's theme I had to share another photo from my recent maternity shoot.  My regular readers have already seen this one as it is probably my favorite from the session!

I heart faces is "focusing on angles" this week.  They want to see photos of people that are taken from creative angles (as opposed the the often uninspiring direct approach.)  This is the first photo I thought of.  They were lying on the floor and I had to practically get on my belly to get this.  I wanted a shot of their wedding ringed hands on her sweet baby belly.  Their expressions in the background delight me to no end!  I love it; hope you do too!




2 comments:

Heidi said...

They look so happy :).

Anita Johnson said...

Perfect shot for the theme!