About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cute things my kids have said

I don't want to forget some of the things my kids have said...these are a few that I posted on Facebook and wanted to document before they have been lost.

March 10, 2010:  Eden says (matter of factly) "If we fall apart, God will have to fix us." 

February 16, 2010: Jasmine observed to me today, "If we climbed up the trees we'd probably bump the sky, actually."

January 13, 2010:  Eden says that I can't be a ballerina because I already growed up and turned into a mom. Darnit! :)

January 11, 2010:  Eden said she dreamt about fairytales; trying on shoes and dresses and makeup! What a girl I have!

January 7, 2010:  Good to know: Eden just told me that even when I hurt her feelings she still loves me! 

January 7, 2010:  Eden just told our friend Jeff that caterpillars go into a racoon and then come out a butterfly.

December 24, 2009:  Eden was in bed and randomly said to me "I don't want to be a teenager mama." I told her that she didn't have to worry about that for almost ten more years and she replies..."I just can't stop worrying about it."

December 7, 2009:  Eden said, "The Earth went to sleep because it was tired."

November 22, 2009:  At supper after saying a nice little prayer Eden ends with "And help us not to die. And help us not to get ugly. Amen."

November 5, 2009:  Eden says she loves her daddy as big as a tornado on top of a robot!

September 30, 2009:  Listening to the girls sing "This is the way we share! This is the way we share!"

September 3, 2009:  Eden spent the last hour referring to herself as 'the puppy'. Right now 'the puppy' wants daddy to read her another story & 'the puppy' wants him to leave the light on because, "the puppy is scared."  She came to me crying earlier because she asked for water & daddy gave her a water bottle. "Puppy's don't use straws!" Daddy eventually gave in and let her lap up water from a bowl on the floor! Oh the things we let our children do!

July 23, 2009:  The girls have successfully tracked, captured & imprisoned a junebug in a plastic easter egg.

May 15, 2009:  Going on "baycation" as Jasmine calls it! 

 

No comments: