About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Daddy!

Today is my dad's birthday. I think he's pretty special.


When I was a little girl, I used to love curling up on his lap...


Playing on the floor with him...


Watching him work...


And sharing special treats.


My daddy would sing to us & read to us.


He would take us sledding, fishing, & horseback riding.


He is a good dad and he is a good Papa to my girls!  He takes the time to make us feel special.  He shows us respect and taught us responsibility.  And most importantly, he loved us and introduced us to our Heavenly Father.

Thanks Dad for everything!  We love you!  I love you! 

No comments: