Thursday Thunks for June 11th, 2009
1. What is your least favorite candy bar? Least favorite? Boy, there are a lot of gross candy bars. I'm gonna go with Twin Bings.
2. If I were to call you, what would you say? Nothing, because I don't answer the phone if I don't know the number.
3. What is your favorite type of leaf? Maple (I'm not too familiar with leaves.)
4. When was the last time you....
- had sex? nonya
- swam in a lake? 1997ish
- went barefoot outside? yesterday
- ate peas? a couple weeks ago
5. Since Father's Day is right around the corner, tell us about the person that you are celebrating. My dad & my husband are the honorees. My dad has always been very understanding and has set a wonderful example of what it means to be a Bible believing, God fearing Christian. Very wise person. My husband has been the most patient, understanding, loving husband to me. He is a very good father to our girls, balancing his role as disciplinarian with a wonderful dose of tenderness, love & fun. He is their hero. I praise God for such excellent male figures in my life when so many woman struggle to find even one stable factor in their lives. I not only have my husband & father but also a couple of very faithful grandfathers as well. Not to mention (although I have to mention them) the great men who are my brother & brother-in-law! Happy Father's Day to all of you!
6. Were you dropped on your head as a child? I sure act like it sometimes but as cautious as my parents are I wouldn't think so. Although I was the firstborn...maybe it was the drop on the head that caused them to be so cautious? Hmmm...
7. How often do you clean your toilet? Whenever it gets really dirty or we're going to have guests.
8. Have you ever been sunburned? Tell us about it. Yes. I stayed in the sun too long wearing a tank top and the sun "burned" my skin... Ummm nothing exciting. I don't have any exciting stories to go here.
9. On average, how many hours a sleep do you get a night? about 8 hours (midnight to 8)
10 How many hours did you get last night? 6 1/2
11. Take a picture of something. Post it.Photo is of a bear my daughter, Jasmine, got when she was born (2 years ago tomorrow!) wearing the little hat she wore at the hospital.
12. Are the bottom of your feet dirty? No...I haven't been awake long enough. ;)
13. Do you know the names of every member of the family who lives next door to you? The neighbors to the east are K**** & K*** and our neighbor to the west is D**** but she has had her grandson living with her the entire school year and I can't say that I remember his name.