About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tag, I'm it...

Shay tagged me and so I guess it's my turn to list 7 weird/random tidbits about myself...

1) My 2nd toe is longer than my big toe.

2) In high school, I really wanted to be a foriegn exchange student to Denmark...but it never happened.

3) I don't like lotions.

4) I fantasize about having a 2nd wedding--marrying Russ in a ceremony on a beach, my hair down, light dress, outdoor reception at dusk.

5) I sometimes miss college.

6) I love hats but hate the way I look in them.

7) I would travel all the time if I could afford it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, now it's my turn to tag some people---Mom, Jill, Taylor, Amy, Anna & Lianne---Tag, you're it!


1 comment:

Lianne said...

Thanks for the "tag". I'll try to do the 7 people thing when I have a chance...but a lot of my weird things are the same as yours...although I probably wouldn't have thought of them before reading yours. :) We just recently moved to Laramie, a University town, so I'm constantly reminded of how I miss college. :) And...I'd love to take more time to pick out my wedding dress if I had another chance. I mean, I like my wedding dress...but I had like a 2-hour window to work with in shopping...and now I see REALLY beautiful dresses I would have liked to try on. :) Anyway...I like following your blog too. :) Your family is beautiful.